Monday, September 8, 2014

Married Life - SURPRISE!!

One of my favorite things, post baby, about being involved as an alumna with my sorority? All the babysitters I have! Matt and I have been able to enjoy 2 date nights in the past month with one of the collegians watching Ryley.

Last Friday I got my Gap items I had ordered online. They were my first post baby clothes and after trying them on I felt pretty. It was nice to wear non maternity clothes that fit nicely. Looking good I decided I wanted a fun night out with my hubby all dressed up! I messaged one of the ladies at 4pm to get a babysitter for 6 and it worked!!

Matt arrived a bit after 6 to find me ready for date night. He was very surprised, I'm not the spontaneous type. So we headed out for a great night out! We went to San Pedro square and did a bit of "bar hoping". It's how we used to do things before a baby was in the picture - a drink and an appetizer and each place. Vino Vino was first on the list and we enjoyed a delicious flight of wine and meat/cheeses. I drank the most I had since before I was pregnant, it was a ton of fun. Felt like old times :)
Deliciousness!!
I love getting to spend alone time with my husband - it really keeps us close...so thank goodness for all the potential babysitters I have! :)

Home after date night and a few drinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment