Monday, January 5, 2015

Fit Life - Barre3 Challenege

Today marks the first day of the Barre3 Challenge. I'm excited to get going! What is the Barre3 Challenge you ask? I'm going to be doing 4 barre classes per week, doing an additional 10 minutes workout at home and making the weekly barre3 recipe.

I even WON this barre3 challenge kit. I never win anything!

I've been doing Barre3 for a few months now. I started with just once per week, then twice, and now I'm doing 3 or 4 times per week. It's kind of crazy, I've never found a workout I've actually really liked. I had 2 weeks off, one because Ryley was sick and the other because of being in Ohio, and I couldn't WAIT to get back to class. I felt so right with the world after I did class on Monday.

If you've never tried barre classes I highly recommend them. It's yoga, pilates and a bit of ballet. It's a great strength workout including awesome core work and making this butt look good! ;)

One of my goals for this year is to lose the rest of my baby weight and these classes are SO going to help :)

What are you doing this year to get in shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment