Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sorority Life - Chapter Advisor

As you know I'm the Recruitment and Marketing Advisor for the ADPi Chapter at Santa Clara. I LOVE being an advisor! It has been amazing to get back involved with ADPi and help these women through their collegiate days.

Recently our Chapter Advisor went back to work full time so she has decided to take a step back and has moved over to Finance Advisor. That left the role of Chapter Advisor open so for a few weeks I've been playing both Recruitment and Chapter Advisor roles.

Chapter Advisor is definitely different. I like it though, I'm excited to help the women in a different way. I think we may have found a new Recruitment & Marketing Advisor too so looks like I'll likely be staying on as Chapter Advisor. YAY. I can't wait to see how this all goes.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment