Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fit Life - Weigh in Thursday

That totally doesn't have the same ring to as "Weigh in Wednesday" it but I keep missing Wednesday for this post. The joys of a newborn :) And as I'm typing this she's beginning to cry so I figure it will take me a few hours, maybe even another day, to get through this post...and I'm back an hour later.

Anyways - back to Ryley's weigh in....drumroll please....she is 8 pounds 1 ounce as of Monday 8/4 at exactly one month of age. It's crazy that our one month old is the size of many people's just born child. I'm so glad she was a small baby! I also can't believe she's already a month old! Here are some pictures:





With the struggles we had in the beginning with breastfeeding its beyond relieving to know that she is gaining weight well, that's all I want for my little one. I love that little girl and making sure she is growing is all I care about, especially since I'm the one providing her food to her. There was a day I broke down because I was just so scared I wasn't providing enough for her, that's why her weigh in's are so important to me. It means that I'm providing for her and right now at this age that's all I really can do for her. 

She is truly an amazing little girl. She's smiling while she's sleeping and we had her first laugh today! OMG it was so dang cute!

Starting in two weeks I'll be adding myself to the weekly weigh-ins, once I get the approval from the dr to start working out again I'm going to get back into doing 30 minutes on the elliptical. It isn't much but that's where I'm going to start. It's going to be hard but I NEED to find the time to fit this in...so be on the lookout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment